Modern Muslim woman - what is she?

1913
1

 

Modern Muslim woman - what is she?

 

Modern Muslim woman... What is she? Submissive wife, following the commandment of her Lord, caring mother who teaches children the laws of Islam, studious daughter, daughter-in modest, loyal friend. Not list all the qualities that Allah gave the woman.

But today we will talk about looks. How does modern Muslim woman look? What we see out on the street? Our humble and meek sisters - Muslim women seemed to have forgotten about God's command.

Clothing and the whole look of Muslim women have to say about her modesty. Clothing should not be bright, tight, translucent. Aisha (r.a) narrates: "Allah has mercy on the first women - muhajirs. When the Supreme revealed the verse, "And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and guard their private parts. O ye who believe! Turn to Allah in repentance together - perhaps you will succeed, they tore to pieces their raincoats and covered with them.» (Al-Bukhari, 4480 and Abu Dawood, 4102)

A Muslim woman must not use make-up, going out on the street, it is permitted only in front of her husband. Allah says: "And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed". (The Quran, 24:31)

In addition, from a medical point of view, make-up is bad, because it prevents the flow of oxygen, because 60% of the oxygen we get through the lungs, and the remaining 40% through the skin. And if you use on a ton of creams, powders, lipsticks, then your skin will receive oxygen starvation. From there, and premature aging of the skin.

Also, a Muslim woman should not use Misk when leaving the house. The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "Any woman who is perfumed and out of the house so that men feel aroma emanating from her, like an adulteress."

And thus we see that the evidence that beauty need to hide from prying eyes a lot. Whether it is the verses of the Quran or hadith of the Prophet (peace be upon him) everywhere said about the modesty of a woman.

comments powered by Disqus
Home