Ramadan - the month of the Quran. Every Muslim tries to spend more time reading and memorizing verses of the Holy Book. We offer our readers tips to help ease the process of memorizing the Quran.
1. Sincere intention. Make sure that you make the intention for the sake of Allah, His pleasure, to be rewarded by His grace. No need to show off or learn the Quran show.
2. Constancy. The more you learn the verses, the easier it will be a process of remembering. It is important not to miss a single day. In worship, no holidays. At least, if you have no time, learn by 3-5 lines per day. If you are consistent, Insha Allah, you will be able to become a hafiz in 5 - 6 years.
3. The time. The first thing you need to do at the beginning of the day - this reading of the Quran. Try to make before breakfast because this is your spiritual breakfast. The best time to teaching the Quran - before Fajr.
4. Atmosphere. Alone in a quiet place, to concentrate on the Qur'an and that you are not distracted by extraneous thoughts. Turn off distracting objects (such as mobile phones, TV etc).
5. Start at the same time, in the same place and use the same mushaf every day. You should have your own copy of the mushaf, which will be very necessary for you. Let the learning process of the Quran becomes a habit, without which you can not imagine your life.
6. Repetition. Repetition is the key to remember.
7. Memorize verses with meaning: Read a translation before you start learn verse understand what is written.
8. Useful to listen to that verse which you want to learn before practicing. This will help you to overcome problems with pronunciation and improve your memory.
9. Have a good teacher (a friend, family member) who has knowledge of verses. Let he tests your memorized verses each day. Or check each other with the man, who also learns the Quran.
10. Read in the daily namaz what you have learned. If you forgot a piece, you will immediately correct your mistake, looking in the Qur'an, and never make this mistake again.
11. Try to be consistent. Do not switch from verse to verse. Do not start to learn other verse, if you find it difficult to learn this. You will be pleased with the fact that "no surrender" and reached the end of difficult to memorize verses for you.
12. Always carry a copy of that at every opportunity to repeat and remember the verses.
13. Dua. Ask from Allah to assist you in the memorization of the Quran.
14. Read verses aloud. Reading aloud helps to not only pronounce, but also to listen to himself.
15. Decide how much you want to learn verses for some time. Start small and gradually raise the bar.
Allah helps you.