In the history there are seven of Hafiz, who learned the Noble Quran in the time of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), and all ten imams of kyraat rely on them:
1. Uthman ibn Affan (R.A.). His disciple was Mughira ibn Abu Shihab.
2. Ali ibn Abi Talib (R.A.). There are two rivayat about his hifza. According to the first rivayatu , he learned the whole Quran during the life of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him). As regards the second rivayat, according to him, Ali (R.A.) completed memorizing the Quran, when the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) was no longer among them. Abu Abdurrahman al-Sulyami and Abu'l-Aswad ad-Dueli were outstanding students of Ali (R.A.).
3. Ubayy ibn Ka'b (R.A.). He (R.A.) - one of those who received the praise from the Messanger of Allah (peace be upon him) for reading the Holy Quran. He gave lessons of kyraat to such companions as Ibn Abbas, Abu Huraira, Abdullah ibn Saib, Abdullah ibn Ayyash, Abu Abdurrahman al-Sulyami, may Allah be pleased with them.
4. Abdullah ibn Mas'ud (R.A.). He (R.A.) learned whole Quran, about seventy surahs he had learned from the lips of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him). He was a teacher of Hafiz as Alcamo ibn Qays, Masruk ibn Adzhda, Aswad ibn Yazid , Zir ibn Hubaysh, Abu Abdurrahman al-Sulaymi.
5. Zayd ibn Thabit (R.A.) Abu Bakr (R.A.) appointed him chief of collecting the Quran into a single book. In addition, he was involved in the multiplication and spread of the Mushaf (The Quran) during the time of Caliph Uthman (R.A.).
6. Abu Musa al-Ash'ari (R.A.). The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) likened his voice Dwood's flute, peace be upon him. His pupils were Abu Raja al-Utaridi and Hytan ibn Abdullah al-Rakashi.
7. Abu Darda (Uvaymir Ibn Zayd) (R.A.). He was a qadi (judge) in Damascus and is known under the name "Kari and Dimashqi". Among his pupils were Atieh ibn Qays, Khalid ibn Ma'dan, Ba'lyabakka Suwaidi ibn Abdul-Aziz, and even a woman named Umm Darda.
Hafiz known among the Companions of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) taught in the Holy Mecca and Medina, as well as in Kufa, Basra, Damascus and Egypt. So they left there after themselves connoisseurs of the Holy Qur'an, who can continue this great work. For example, Uthman (R.A.) taught Mughir ibn Abu Shihab al-Mahzumi, who in turn trained one of the imams of kyraat Ibn Amir. Seven kyraat Imams rely on their knowledge of such associates as Ubayy ibn Ka'b, Zayd ibn Thabit, Abu Darda, Abdullah ibn Mas'ud, Uthman and Ali, may Allah be pleased with them.
The Mufti of the Republic of Tatarstan Kamil hazrat Samigullin
What do you think about this?
Leave your comment.