As is known, Islam prohibits castration, meaning the deprivation of the ability to conduct a sexual life. Similarly, our religion forbids single life, ie deliberate weakening of sexual desire or continuous suppression of them.
The following hadiths tell us how and for what purposes Islam forbids single life.
In Islam is not allowed bachelorhood:
The Messanger of Allah (peace be upon him) said:
● "In Islam there is no single life in the presence of physical and material possibilities".
Those who say: "We're not getting married", fall under the curse:
● The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) cursed the men trying to imitate women, women who are trying to be like men, and also men and women who have rejected the sexual life, saying: "We're not getting married" or "We will not marry".
Anyone who does not marry, refused marriage - he is not from me.
Abu Nudzhayh (radyyallahu anhu) narrates:
● "The Messanger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "Whoever does not marry, having (enough for this physical and) economic opportunities, is not from me".
A solitary life incur the curse of Allah:
Abu Umaamah (radyyallahu anhu) narrates:
● "The Messanger of Allah (peace be upon him) said that one of those four who is cursed by Allah, and by His angles - it's a bachelor, moving away from the women and won't choose a woman from free or slaves, to have children".
Bachelors are brothers of devils
● Ukkaf bin Bishr from Tamimi tribe came to the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him). The Messanger of Allah (peace be upon him) asked him:
- Oh Ukkaf! Do you have a wife?
- No, I don't.
- A Slave?
- No, I don't.
- (Are you well?) Do you have enough material possibilities (to marry)?
- Yes, I have. Oh Messanger of Allah (peace be upon him)!
- So you are one of the brothers of Shaitan. If you were a Christian, you would have become a monk. (And since you're not a Christian, why are single?) Our lifestyle requires marry. (You must know), the most evil of you - is unmarried. Also among the dead, unmarried will be in the worst situation.
Shaitans say so to each other:
"Shaitans do not have more effective weapon than the (immoral) woman to lead astray with high spirit of the slaves of Allah, immersed in worship".
Shaitans can not mislead only those with high spirit of the slaves of Allah, immersed in worship, who are married. After all, they were cleared, protect themselves from the forbidden sex life.
Woe to you, Oh Ukkaf! (What do you think of women?) They are wives of (prophets) Ayyub, Daud, Yusuf and Kursuf.
Atiyya bin Bishr, present at the same time asked:
- And who is Kursuf Oh Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him)?
- Kursuf is a slave of Allah, who worshiped Allah on the banks of one sea three years, fasting during the day, and praying at nights. But, yielding to the temptation of woman, has ceased to recognize the Almighty Allah and refused to worship. But Allah, by Barakat of worship which he performed for many years, gave him repentance and forgave.
Woe to you, Oh Ukkaf! Marry. If you do not get married, then so you will remain in indecision, hesitation (between belief and unbelief, between moral and immoral life).
Ukkaf agreed and asked:
- Marry me, Oh Messanger of Allah (peace be upon him)!
- The Messanger of Allah (peace be upon him), accepting his request, said:
- I married you to Karima, daughter of Gulsum.
Ali Riza Demirdzhan