Do not listen to waswaas and Do not give it a value.
• Read dhikr and prayer, which advised to read the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) in such situations;
• Ask for help from Allah Almighty when it comes waswaas (delusion).
• Reading from the Holy Quran Ayatul-Kursi, surah Al-Falak and An-Nas.
• Reading of the Holy Quran Sura Al-Baqara, and in particular the last two verse of it.
• Reading from the Holy Quran first three verses of Sura Al-Mu'min.
• Reading the prayer: "There is no god to worship except Allah. He One, He has no companions, and He holds all. He alone is worthy of praise, and He is the Almighty".
• Frequent mention of Almighty Allah.
• Reading azan.
• Execution of Fard prayers.
• Be always with ablution.
• Beware of the forbidden.
• Jumping from a height to do it with the name of Allah (Bismillah).
• When pouring boiling water to utter the name of Allah (Bismillah).
• Entering into a dark room to utter the name of Almighty Allah (Bismillah).
• Placing heavy objects on the ground or throwing them to pronounce the name of Allah (Bismillah).
• Good treat for dogs and cats.
• Do not go to bed alone and do not forget to read dua before bedtime.
• Do not urinate anywhere.
• Do not go alone at night on the road in the field.
• Do not listen to waswaas and not to give it a value.
(Vahid Abdussalam Bali, Vikayatul - insan wa minal - ginny wa shayatin, pp. 109-110; Abul-Mundhir Khalil bin Ibrahim, Al-Turukul Hisan fi iladzh amrazil-jan, pp. 139-140).
The Mufti of the Republic of Tatarstan Kamil hazrat Samigullin
What do you think about it?
Leave your comment.